Sat, Aug 05|
Let's talk About training and Exercise. Webinar 2 🇺🇸
The abdominal muscles. Donation
Time & Location
Aug 05, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM MDT
About the event
Details of the webinar:
Time: (Mountain Time) - 2 hours
(**Note the time zone) UTC/GMT -7 hours
Where: Live on Zoom
What you will learn / get:
- Everything you need to know about your abdominal muscles. (Function, and Anatomy)
- Understand why it is important to perform each exercise correctly and that they are the elements that must be taken into consideration.
- How to perform and adapt the exercises of your abdominal muscle according to you, & your goals.
- Live questions and answers.
Recording of the webinar for future use.
Get ready for the webinar.
Prepare enough space to move.
Place your screen in a position where it is easy to view.
Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move.
Equipment to have:
- A gym mat.
- UnStability Ball. (Optional)
Take a bottle of water.
Eliminate any distractions from your environment.
Come with your questions.
Let's talk about training..
Pay what you want
The abdominal muscles.
Pay what you want0